Overview and Responsibilities
Paramount seeks a dynamic a Union Payroll Reporting Manager, to join an amazing team in NYC. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to grow within a global media entertainment company!
As the manager, you will process weekly and monthly Union Dues and Union employer contributions payments for 30-40 different unions with strict deadlines. You will work with the centralized accounts payable group to communicate and confirm all payments are complete. You will also provide the union with supporting documents on a scheduled basis after weekly and monthly payments are processed. Review and maintain employee union dues withholding, 401k employee elections/withholding and flex spending withholdings, on timely basis, as received from the Unions or Company Division Operation groups.
• Support data verification and troubleshoot errors of payroll earnings and dues for Union employees, as well as employer contributions.
• Maintain relationships with Labor Relations Department or Division Operations Areas to resolve any Employee or Union inquiries or discrepancies.
• Research and complete external Union or Union Pension/Health Plan requests for employee information or verification of payments processed.
• Reconcile weekly and monthly Union Interface files sent for completed Union payments processed.
• Provide standard and adhoc reporting requests for Division Accounting Departments.
• Monthly reconciliation of Union payroll balance sheet accounts.
• Lead and compile all annual Union audit data requests for Pension, Health or 401k employer contributions.
• Maintain all Union contract employer contribution rates, including updating and testing Success Factors Payroll configuration.
• Process manual adjustments for union-related deductions and withholdings on ad hoc basis.
• Special projects as assigned
• Experience with SAP ECP Payroll desired, or large-scale ERP required
• Five years' experience with high volume Union data
• Demonstrated experience in interpreting payroll processing results and related Accounting in General Ledger
• Strong knowledge of current compensation rules
• Meticulous with excellent analytical skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially advanced Excel with formulas and pivot tables
• Comfortable with Zoom, Microsoft Teams
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills;
• Proactive with excellent follow-up skills
• Ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zxbq-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.