Paramount Creative+ Pitch is a market-facing ''agency-style'' digital integrated marketing team that's the perfect blend of creative and business. We take a strategic approach to achieving our clients' goals by crafting marketing solutions that deliver results.
The Pitch team is responsible for the end-to-end pre-sale process. The Manager position reports into the Senior Director, working specifically on creative advertising solutions such as Influencer Marketing, Branded Content, and Experiential. In this role, you will lead the development of immersive digital-first campaigns. We are looking for a teammate professional that embodies the balance of art & science with a finger on the pulse of culture.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
• Manage Request for Proposal response from Digital Ad Sales and Creative+ sellers
• Develop proposals generated from your respective Holding Companies, ensuring pitches effectively deliver on the partner brief
• Build the campaign architecture in response to a Request for Proposal; including the development of the creative approach, media mix, distribution and measurement strategy
• Budget for marketing programs, ensuring the solution is competitive with the marketplace, efficient for the client and profitable for Paramount
• Come to the table with creative strategy and product-based solutions for marketing objectives/tension points
• Partner with Account Executives and provide support as they go to market, including agency/client presentations and calls
• Field questions tied to our marketing solutions and products as well as Paramount creative capabilities overall
• 5+ years media or marketing experience at a media company or agency with an emphasis on developing custom marketing solutions or brand strategy/partnerships
• Fantastic storytelling and writing skills with an understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives
• Strong interpersonal skills (high EQ) with proven experience of working efficiently and cross-functionally
• Ability to multi-task, work in a high-volume environment, and manage various project elements simultaneously
• Strong grasp on culture, with a keen ability to spot upcoming trends!
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides) with an eye for aesthetics
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxq29z-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.