Sr. Security Operations Analyst
New York, NY
We at Paramount are hiring a Lead Engineer, Virtual Application and Desktop Infrastructure! This person will be responsible for the design, engineering, configuration, implementation, and support of application and desktop virtualization platforms and services for Paramount Technology! This senior level, technical engineering role focuses on all aspects of management of these platforms and developing solutions to support business requirements.
• Design, engineer, and implement fresh tech solutions, based on provided guidelines and requirements.
• Deploy technology infrastructure to deliver services with high availability, reliability, and agility.
• Build standards for software and environment architecture to ensure that enterprise level system design meets requirements for high availability, duplication, security, and performance.
• Coordinate and implement the installation of client and department specific applications and systems. Includes creation, management, and sustainment of software deployment packages.
• Monitoring and support of global on-premise and cloud infrastructure. Monitor server performance and perform daily health check.
• Regularly work with other technology teams, business partners, application leads, project management groups and/or any other valued partners when developing and implementing solutions.
• Integrate managed systems with other business and technology solutions.
• Review, recommend, and implement new technology solutions and participate in systems planning processes. Provide recommendations that are in-line with the strategic vision for the enterprise.
• Lead and mentor other specialists and teammates, providing technical leadership and training as needed.
• Work with project management teams on developing project plans.
• Develop design and process standards according to provided specifications and policies.
• Build, update, and present technical procedural, architecture, and design documentations.
• Provide administrative support including operation, expansion, and maintenance of all systems and equipment, including end user support for teams and 3rd parties.
• Participate in an on-call rotation for 24/7 L3 support.
• Very strong understanding of VDI concepts and architecture. (Persistent/Concurrent, Connection Brokers, Cloning, Display Protocols, Thin Clients, etc.). Ability to build and implement complex VDI solutions based on such understanding.
• Advanced proficiency with XenApp, XenDesktop, and ''Citrix Workspace'' deployments in both on-premises and cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
• Significant experience with Windows Server and desktop operating systems (all versions) in a multi forest/domain Active Directory environment including OS deployments, software packaging, image management, and working with GPOs.
• 8+ years' hands-on experience in an enterprise global technology infrastructure and/or desktop engineering team.
• 5+ years' hands-on experience with application and desktop virtualization services and platforms (VDI).
• BA/BS Degree or Equivalent Experience.
• Experience with Citrix cloud solutions (i.e.. Virtual Apps and Desktops, Gateway and Endpoint Management, Analytics, Performance, Microapps, Secure Workspaces Access, ITSM Adapter and Workspace Environment Manager)
• Experience with the following: Microsoft FSXLogix and Windows SCCM. Equivalent experience with comparable tools is also acceptable.
• Strong skills with scripting automation (PowerShell, Azure/AWS CLI, etc.)
• Familiarity with AWS Workspaces VDI Platform.
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office 365
• Experience handling network and distributed computing environments.
• Experience in medium/large corporate systems' rollout and support.
• Ability to work on numerous projects and tasks concurrently, setting own agendas and optimally prioritizing tasks.
• Ability to comfortably work both independently and as a collective team is crucial.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal & written).
• Networking experience, including LAN, WAN and SAN is a plus.
• Experience in media and entertainment is a plus.
• Experience working with consolidating and migrating users and technology platforms in a M&A scenario is a plus.
Hiring Salary Range: $140,000.00 - 160,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0qpp6-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.