Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
At Paramount Networks International (part of Paramount Global), we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Comedy Central and many more, reaching more than 3.8 billion subscribers in 180+ countries and territories, via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team!
Is this the role for you?
The Junior Social Media Producer will assist in the day-to-day creation and curation of timely and original video-led content for MTV UK and Comedy Central UK's social media platforms.
What will you be doing?
• Working closely with the team's Digital Publishing Lead and Social Media Producers, you'll assist in the day-to-day creation and curation of content on TikTok, Instagram , Facebook, YouTube and Twitter accounts across the portfolio.
• Generate compelling and engaging social media content and help to manage a fast-paced and reactive schedule.
• Researching, writing and editing scripts and social copy in line with brand tone of voice.
• Take an active role in the planning and scheduling of content, ensuring best practices are adhered to across platforms.
• Reformatting content for social platforms.
• Provide production support on location (e.g. red carpets) and studio shoots.
• Obtain media assets for use within content creation.
• Present ideas, pitches and proposals for creative content development.
• Assisting with communication and delivery of content across international.
What are we looking for?
• A demonstrable passion for and excellent knowledge of social media.
• An obsession with entertainment and pop culture.
• The ability to be smart, funny and eye-catching in two sentences or less.
• Has a flare for originality and innovation.
• Maintains a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Can work to tight deadlines and thrives under pressure.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkpjwp-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.