Overview and Responsibilities:
Paramount is seeking an Incident Response Manager to join its Global Information Security Group! This position will be a vital member of the Threat Response team, addressing information security matters globally using a wide variety of security tools. The candidate will primarily assist in investigating and analyzing response activities related to security incidents or events. The ideal candidate will share our passion for defending large-scale networks while solving complex security problems. This position will also have the opportunity to work on security and technology initiatives with companywide reach.
• Perform incident triage and handling by determining scope, urgency and potential impact thereafter identifying the specific vulnerability and recommending actions for expeditious remediation
• Ability to conduct network forensics, log analysis and a working knowledge of host forensics, malware analysis in support of incident response investigations
• Ability to analyze different data types from various sources within the enterprise and draw conclusions regarding past and potential current security incidents
• Document incidents from initial detection through final resolution
• Coordinate with and act as domain expert to resolve incidents by working with other information security specialists and IT contacts to correlate threat assessment data
• Assist with the management and engineering of custom security related platforms
• Availability to respond to major information security events during off hours and holidays
• 2+ years of running major incident investigations, including incidents related to Cloud Environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Experience with following toolsets: SOAR, EDR, WAF, IDS/IPS, DLP, SIEM
• Strong knowledge and ability to navigate an organized approach to addressing breach or cyber attack responses (detection, triage, incident analysis, remediation, and reporting)
• Solid grasp of hacker techniques (TTPs) and exploits, including current security threat landscape
• Minimum of one security certifications: SANS GIAC (GREM, GCFA, GCIH, GNFA), CISSP or other security-related certifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security or related Computer Science field-Master's Degree preferred
• 4 + years of experience in a cyber incident response team (CIRT)
• Knowledge of digital, cyber security and data privacy laws
• Extensive operating system knowledge involving Windows, Mac and Linux
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be a self-starter, work independently and adjust to changing priorities
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5w4y3-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.