Head of Marketing (Mat Leave Cover)
Unleash your potential in a place you belong!
At Paramount Networks International (part of Paramount Global), we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Channel 5, Comedy Central and many more, reaching more than 3.8 billion subscribers in 180+ countries and territories, via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Come and join a culture where content, people and ideas merge. An exciting and open place where your talents can truly thrive and where our employees make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team!
Is this the role for you?
The Head of Marketing leads the marketing team as the ultimate champion of our brand and audience, a brand expert who is committed to consistently understanding our audiences, their relationships, aspirations concerns, interests and media habits.
This role is strategically critical and a facilitator of all channel relationships, an essential conduit connecting all internal departments and key external stakeholders such as agencies, affiliates, and production companies.
This is an exciting and challenging role full of opportunity that requires leadership, collaboration, creativity, self-motivation, project management and attention-to-detail.
What will you be doing?
• Work with Senior Director of Marketing and EVP Director of Programmes to plan and set marketing strategy for Channel 5 and My5 in line with business objectives and KPI's
• Drive strategy and property planning across all brands and all platforms
• Work with research department on translating insights in the attitudes, values and behaviours of our target audience being reflected in our marketing campaigns
Manager of 6:
• Manage the wider marketing team ranging from intern to manager
• Balance team work loads and career development
• Provide clear overall vision and direction
• Provide a clearly defined set of goals and development plans and conduct appraisals
• Train and develop to deliver on business objectives
• Oversee all marketing campaigns and lead on priority titles from briefing to implementation, including creative and media approvals
• Develop and own the relationship with internal stakeholders, working cross functionally to ensure campaigns are fully 360
• Develop and manage annual budgets
What are we looking for?
• Extensive experience in a marketing role, ideally in TV, media or entertainment sectors
• Deep knowledge and understanding of media planning and buying process
• Experience managing a media agency across multiple campaigns and sizeable budgets
• Experience working with research data and distilling salient points to support initiatives and objectives.
• Solid budget management experience
• Strong team management experience, with the ability to coach and mentor more junior members of the team
• Influence strategy and goals and translate these into business objectives and action plans
• Ability to influence strategy and goals and translate these in to business objectives and action plans
• Ability to communicate ideas and strategies to senior executives, internal stakeholders as well as team members
• Deep knowledge of social media platforms and comfort with social media best practices and analytics
• Experience owning and leading brand & property planning process
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to challenge the status-quo and refine innovative solutions to highly complex problems
• Develop and share approaches and best practises with team
• Proven track record in problem solving, decisive decision making, flexible to change and adept at communicating
• Extremely efficient with an eye for detail as well as the ability to think big
• Commercial and partnership marketing experience desirable
• Very strong stakeholder management
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
If you have any difficulties in applying or require access needs arising from a mobility or any other impairment please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 555 1234. We can then ensure your experience and visit is as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvvwew-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.