Overview and Responsibilities
TV Media Segment Finance is a small, highly analytical team that provides financial, operational and strategic decision support to senior management across the segment and at Paramount. We are looking to add a Financial Analyst to help with the consolidation and analysis of budgets and forecasts for the segment, as well as assist with various ad hoc requests for senior management. The right candidate will be proactive, detailed and passionate about the media industry. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn about several Paramount brands and have a meaningful role in the segment FP&A process!
• Track and consolidate annual budget, monthly forecasts, and long-range plans for all divisions within the TV Media segment
• Collaborate with finance teams and work with financial systems to generate reports
• Prepare variance analyses and assist with commentary on material fluctuations for both the consolidated segment and individual divisions
• Participate in meetings with TV Media divisions to gain knowledge about their businesses and understand risks and opportunities
• Manage the various deliverables due from the TV Media divisions, by communicating requests and ensuring timely delivery
• Help the team continue to improve the FP&A processes, implement efficiencies, and improve management reporting
• Assist with presentations and other key materials for senior management
• Provide various ad hoc analyses when needed
• Bachelor's degree required; major in finance, accounting, business, or a related field
• Minimum 2 years' experience in FP&A, finance, or accounting (Entertainment industry preferred)
• Proactive self-starter and teammate, with the ability to learn quickly and be flexible
• Understanding of corporate finance concepts and accounting principles
• High level of proficiency in Excel; experience with TM1 is a plus
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize within a deadline driven environment
• Attention to detail with problem solving and critical thinking ability
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Interest in and passion for media and technology
• Challenges the status quo and brings up new ideas
• Actively seeks diverse views and fosters an inclusive team environment
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g46n1y-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.