Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the US television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution, and advertising solutions.
We are looking for a new Executive Director to join the team!
Overview and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the timely and accurate issuance of all contingent compensation (''Participation'') reporting for all theatrical and Home Version titles (co-financed, PPC self-financed and acquisitions)
• Ensures all related participation statements are accurately prepared in accordance with the contractual provisions
• Manages the Participations process and ensures payments are properly authorized in accordance with the Department's Schedule of Authority
• Manages questions of and maintains positive relationships with outside participants
• Assists in cash forecasting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual submissions) with a focus on crafting first-time excel participation payment templates of newly released titles
• Helps identify relevant and evolving risks facing Paramount Picture's business activities, changes to internal controls over financial reporting and assesses the impact to the organization
• Consults, recommends and implements improvements in the Participations process in order to increase effectiveness and efficiency
• Develops and maintains cooperative, collaborative and productive, team-driven relationships between the department and management
• Promotes effective communications and information exchange, within the team, across the business and functional areas examined and with the external audit firms utilized
• Advises management, under direction of the Vice President, on matters concerning risk and controls
• Monitors and accurately maintains the Participation Statement Tracking System
• At least 10+ years' experience with Participations/ Contract Accounting in statement review and statement setup
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited college or university (MBA preferred)
• Expertise with the PARIS reporting system
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and set goals & objectives for the department (Supervises and trains financial analyst)
• Demonstrated skills for establishing and maintaining effective and positive relationships with various business units
• Please submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
A t Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies, we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9ejx-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.