Overview and Responsibilities
We are seeking an eDiscovery Technology Analyst to join our team! The Paramount eDiscovery team is a dynamic group of tech-savvy professionals responsible for all data management aspects of litigation, compliance audits, internal investigations, and regulatory requests. The Discovery Technology Analyst role provides technical support for all stages of the eDiscovery lifecycle including preservation, collection, processing and preparing ESI (electronically stored information) for analysis. Key responsibilities of the Discovery Technology Analyst role include, but are not limited to:
• Software administration of legal hold, data preservation, data processing, document review platforms and cloud services
• Daily coordination with internal departments including Litigation, Compliance, Labor & Employment, Information Security, Identity & Collaboration and various IT resources to successfully preserve, search and collect data
• Serve as a case liaison between Paramount, outside counsel and legal service providers across multiple matters
• Manage and deliver dependable reporting to Paramount and outside counsel across multiple matters
• Build and support technical workflows to support case management and other key department initiatives
• Bachelor's Degree
• 4-5 years of equivalent experience in eDiscovery or technical analyst role
• Familiarity with eDiscovery software such as Axcelerate, Relativity, Microsoft Purview (eDiscovery) strongly preferred
• Familiarity with dashboard and flow tools such as Microsoft PowerAutomate, SharePoint, Tableau and Excel strongly preferred
• Programming experience a plus
Hiring Salary Range: $100,000.00 - 115,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-reb3n1-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.