Director, Profitability and Performance Management (SAP PAPM)
Overview and Responsibilities
The Enterprise Solutions Delivery (ESD) team is part of the Paramount Tech org which spans all technology and business unit areas across Paramount Global. Our ESD group supports our global content company through the delivery of a high-quality viewing experience, system infrastructure support, and creating innovative ways for our employees to collaborate. If you are interested in a strategy that has growth, transformation, and ongoing innovation where you can help ''reinvent the broadcasting wheel'' Paramount Tech has a role for you.
As a Director, you are an expert at contributing to different phases of the SAP ERP implementation lifecycle and post go-live support. You will define the problem, propose and refine the solution. You will also play a meaningful role in the design, development, configuration, and deployment of the overall solution. You will work with internal and external teams to deliver solution to build a world-class content centric solution for a global, multi-platform media company. This role will also manage key partners in our Finance Controllership and Planning organization.
• At least one end to end process implementation with SAP Profitability and Performance Management (SAP PaPM)
• Able to build data models, business rules, allocation functions in PaPM as well as design and implement financial and business models by configuring and combining functions
• Hands on experience with SAP technologies like SAP ECC / SAP S4 HANA / SAP Analytics Cloud
• Prior experience with design and developing business process flows, business rules, functional and technical specifications, and calculation logics will be helpful.
• Understanding of cost and revenue allocation process design and implementation as well as transfer pricing requirements, including org structure, intercompany transactions, allocations process, financial close is highly desirable
• Experience in testing end to end process scenarios in Finance is nice to have.
• SAP project experience in Media industry is a plus.
Hiring Salary Range: $180,000.00 - 190,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0qw68-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.