We are a branded content studio. Our main goal is to ensure our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation. We offer full-service marketing capabilities delivering custom content and creative solutions across all our platforms and experiences, driving value for our partners and dedication with our fans.
At Velocity, we value diversity of thought, and we believe your hobbies and phenomenal viewpoints are just as important as your previous work experience. We view the world via immersive experiences that encourage us and keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape.
Activation is a group dedicated to campaign development and execution across Paramount's Ad Solutions. This role sits on the Entertainment Activation team to develop cross platform marketing programs for our partners tied to our brands and IP.
We collaborate with the Pitch and Creative teams to develop integrated marketing solutions that drive upfront and scatter budgets then lead the activation of marketing campaigns across all screens, in collaboration with channel constituents.
• Serve as Activation point on return for proposal responses. Lead creative briefings, vet concepts with all necessary teams, develop campaign strategy, confirm production budgets, and assist with presentation as needed.
• Work with Account Executives to identify areas of opportunity to reach company and client goals.
• Vet ideas with key collaborator departments, securing partner materials/assets, building social media promotional strategies, and supervising the production of custom content across all platforms.
• Manage client-facing activation of linear and digital programs, interacting with cross-disciplinary teams.
• Lead all aspects of activation on assigned marketing programs after sell-in.
• Coordinate campaign launch and collaborating with media activation and cultural intelligence teams on reporting
• Serve as show point(s) across assigned properties/events.
• Proactively work with internal teams to build new revenue-generating opportunities and sponsorship packages connected to our IP/talent/brand.
• Build and demonstrate relationships across the channel(s) to better serve our business and help address challenges as they arise.
• Apply critical thinking to identify areas of opportunity for the team and business.
• Identify standard methodologies to apply to the team's day-to-day efforts
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years of experience developing integrated, multi-platform marketing programs with emphasis on digital and social activation
• Conversant in all social platforms to best activate fan engagement and marketing strategies
• Strong creative instincts with a passion for content and media
• Ability to work effectively across multiple departments and external parties
• Comfortable working on multiple campaigns and proposals at once in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrate negotiation skills, problem solving, project management, creative ideation, pitching clients, and building relationships.
• Excellent presentation skills; comfortable presenting to large audiences
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb509e-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.