Manager, Global Streaming Research & Insights
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Director to join the Global Compliance team at Paramount Global. Reporting to the Vice President(s), Global Compliance, Paramount Global, this position is responsible for supporting and contributing to a strong culture of ethics and compliance at Paramount.
Specifically, a successful candidate for this role will need to possess experience in three domains:
1. Experience working in Compliance program, with an attuned understanding for managing Compliance risks and policies (experience working for a media company is a plus)
• Specifically, this person will support the company's compliance efforts related to training and communications, policy development, 3rd party management, including due diligence and monitoring procedures, and compliance investigations. The main areas of compliance coverage are anti-bribery and corruption, conflicts of interest, sanctions, antitrust, anti-money laundering and export controls/sanctions.
• Assist in developing and periodically updating the company's compliance policies and procedures.
• Advise on a wide variety of compliance risks related to domestic and international film investment, theme park development, international licensing and distribution and the retention of representatives and agents in markets outside of the United States.
2. Experience stewarding training activities – including personally providing onsite training, developing e-training materials as well as managing the e-training campaigns, LMS and software
• Support the development and deployment of online and in-person training sessions and lead in-person compliance trainings on the company's code of conduct and related policies and procedures, both domestically and internationally.
3. Experience developing company-wide communications and awareness campaigns to broaden awareness about Compliance expectations
• Support the development and deployment of marketing campaigns for compliance initiatives such as code of conduct, the company's whistleblower hotline, compliance-related systems and other compliance program initiatives and communications to assist in promoting a culture of ''speaking up''.
Additional responsibilities may include:
Support implementation of third-party management system across the organization, including collaborating as needed with Finance and business personnel to ensure awareness and adoption of the necessary protocols related to 3rd parties.
Support compliance-related internal investigations of varying complexity with Internal Audit, Human Resources, Legal, outside counsel and other partners.
Evaluate, retain and manage vendors hired in connection with the company's investigations and 3rd party management efforts.
In partnership with VP, Global Compliance (Investigations, 3rd party management and M&A transactions), build a training and tracking approach to ensure adherence to company's 3rd party management system.
Provide compliance-related advice and counsel for various groups across the company including with respect to domestic and international M&A transactions.
Develop and maintain active and constructive working relationships across the company, including with senior leadership.
Other duties, as assigned
• 5 + years of equivalent professional experience in ethics and compliance or related function.
• Bachelors degree is required.
• Experience preparing and delivering compliance and ethics or related training.
• Ability and curiosity about spotting compliance issues and working with constituents to identify and implement creative solutions.
• Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and organizational skills, with strong attention to detail.
• Ability in multi-tasking, prioritizing, and efficiently managing projects in a fast-paced environment to achieve desired results.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g46p4q-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across traditional and emerging platforms worldwide. Through television, streaming and digital content, studio production, publishing, live events, merchandise and more, we connect with billions of people.