The Direct to Consumer (DTC)/e-commerce Director is a key role on the Paramount Consumer Products & Experiences Team. In partnership with the Vice President and key collaborators, this position is responsible for implementing the overall strategy for the Paramount DTC business. We are looking for someone that will be the team's ''quarterback'' and work with internal and external partners to ensure that our DTC site offers a premium shopping experience while hitting all key benchmarks and generating revenue.
Come join our team!
• Lead and implement the strategy for Paramount Consumer Products & Experiences DTC Team
• Align with collaborators to support key initiatives, meet all key performance indicators, and meet/exceed revenue goals
• Liaise with internal collaborators & outside partners to drive consumer awareness and engagement through various marketing channels
• Responsible for managing estimate/forecasting process, marketing budget, and invoicing
• Aggregate, analyze, and present sales data to help inform strategic decision making across the company
• Work with external partner to develop customer acquisition strategies and drive awareness, engagement, traffic, conversion, and revenue growth
• Partner with internal collaborators across the company to support content and network initiatives with product executions
• Align with internal licensing teams and their partners to facilitate distribution of their products on DTC
• Drive innovation including testing new technologies, social shopping, live selling, shoppable content, product auctions, and marketplace expansion
• Responsible for implementing and managing all aspects of product and merchandising for US based Nickelodeon tours and experiences
• Bachelor's degree
• 6+ years of experience in: e-commerce, DTC, licensing, merchandising, or retail development
• Knowledge of key merchandise industries including apparel, accessories, toys, and home furnishings/decor
• Previous experience with launching new brands across e-commerce and social
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Solid understanding of DTC/e-commerce business, licensing, retail, merchandising, manufacturing, and creative
• Strategic thinker capable of efficiently managing various projects in a highly matrixed organization
• Understanding of retail math concepts, including inventory management and pricing
• Strong sales skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media Advertising, Affiliate Programs, email marketing tools, and marketplace selling
• Executive presence with an ability to influence at the highest levels with a positive, hard-working, ''can do'' mentality
• Eye for design and trends, and curiosity about consumer products
Hiring Salary Range: $135,000.00 - 150,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzz7b3-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.