Overview & Responsibilities:
The Director of Creative Advertising will be at the forefront of crafting digital marketing campaigns and defining the future of cinematic advertising at Paramount Pictures. We're seeking a transformational creative with a passion for innovation and a curiosity for pushing boundaries in the digital landscape.
The Director will spearhead the conceptualization, development, and execution of innovative digital advertising materials and marketing strategies. This role will be pivotal in amplifying our presence across various online platforms, ensuring our campaigns stand out in an ever-evolving digital ecosystem.
If you are looking for an opportunity to drive innovative campaigns for some of Paramount's most exciting projects, then we invite you to apply today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Conceptualizing, crafting, and producing digital ads in collaboration with our digital agencies, infusing them with your bold creative instincts and a willingness to explore new trends and ideas.
• Managing Digital Creative Budgets, quotes culls, accolades, and awards tracking
• Demonstrating a deep understanding of the digital and social media landscape, including distribution platforms like Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, and beyond.
• Managing workflow with the digital marketing team to ensure seamless integration and timely delivery of assets, while adhering to campaign timelines.
• Interpreting digital media plans and overseeing the creation of assets tailored to those plans, demonstrating insights from traditional market research and testing.
• Collaborating closely with the digital analytics team to monitor campaign performance and optimize strategies in real-time.
• Crafting trailer launch plans in coordination with digital and brand strategy teams, ensuring all creative elements are delivered on schedule.
• Participating in creative research, ideation, and strategy sessions to elevate our advertising materials across AV, print, and digital platforms.
• Serving as a key liaison with senior management, advertising agencies, and other internal departments to ensure alignment and success.
• Managing digital creative budgets and tracking quotes, accolades, and awards.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• 7 years of related experience, with a focus on theatrical marketing and digital/social media outlets.
• Proficiency with digital platforms including Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat, CapCut, FEPs and site driven placements
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency with the Key performance indicators that determine the success of digital advertisements
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, BOX, iMovie, and other applicable software.
• Working understanding of different ad types used digitally
• Ability to extend beyond the tone/voice established in traditional forms of creative advertising into the digital space.
Founded in 1912, Paramount Pictures works with talented filmmakers to produce and distribute entertainment around the world. The film studio's iconic logo has opened some of the most successful and beloved films in cinematic history, including timeless classics such as The Godfather, Chinatown, Forrest Gump and Titanic; and blockbuster franchises such as Star Trek, Transformers, Mission: Impossible and Sonic the Hedgehog. Recent, innovative, break-out films such as The Wolf of Wall Street, Arrival, Rocketman, and A Quiet Place have added to Paramount's film legacy. With a beautiful 65-acre lot in the heart of Hollywood, a worldwide network of offices and a culture of engagement, Paramount Pictures' passionate employees ensure the studio continues to deliver creativity and innovation to a dynamic industry. Paramount Pictures controls a collection of some of the most powerful brands in filmed entertainment, including Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, and Paramount Players. PPC operations also include Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures International, Paramount Licensing Inc., and Paramount Studio Group. Paramount Pictures is a subsidiary of Paramount, which connects with billions of people worldwide through its global brands including MTV, CBS, Paramount Network, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET and streaming service Paramount+.
Hiring Salary Range: $110,400.00 - 122,484.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6w8j8-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.