The Director, Corporate Strategy will play an important role on the Corporate Strategy team, carrying out research and analysis and developing presentation materials on a broad range of strategy projects. The team includes a mix of strategy professionals and data scientists and works on high profile projects across Paramount's global businesses, playing a key role in driving the company's long-term success in streaming and company-wide!
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Develop and own analytical models and take responsibility for synthesizing data and delivering accurate and insightful results
• Review analyst reports and secondary market data to develop insights applicable to strategy projects
• Develop written presentation materials concisely synthesizing key insights and findings from the data
• Present analytical findings to senior members of the Corporate Strategy team and other key collaborators as needed
• Build positive relationships with partners across Paramount businesses to gather internal data and understand business unit strategies and activity
• 5+ years experience in corporate strategic planning, divisional strategy roles, strategy consulting or other applicable professional services experience
• BA/BS degree from top university/college required
• Media/Entertainment industry experience preferred
• MBA or similar advanced degree preferred!
• Excellent quantitative skills including experience in financial & business case modeling and highly advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills, able to convey information concisely to a variety of audiences including senior leaders
• Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint and presentation writing and skilled in developing appropriate visualizations of data
• Good understanding of media/entertainment industry trends – keeps up to date with the latest developments in the market
• Committed to improvement with the ability to deliver accurate and high quality work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to build constructive collaborations in the team and the broader organization –collaborative style and a team player
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d92ej4-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.