Application Support Analyst, End User Technology
New York, NY
The Paramount Technology department supports our global content company through the delivery of a high-quality viewing experience, system infrastructure support, and crafting innovative ways for our employees to collaborate. If you are interested in a strategy that has growth, transformation, and ongoing innovation where you can help ''reinvent the broadcasting wheel'' Paramount Tech has a role for you!
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Integration Engineer to join our team! The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in building APIs and data pipelines using Python, orchestrating data workflows, and chipping in to a time-sensitive project environment where the ability to manage competing priorities is essential. Additionally, you will actively participate in meetings with our engineering team and business users to drive data integration initiatives forward.
• API and Data Pipeline Development:
• Craft and construct robust APIs and data pipelines applying Python to ensure efficient data integration and transfer.
• Data Workflow Orchestration:
• Collaborate with multi-functional teams to orchestrate data workflows that streamline data processing and optimize data integration.
• Time-sensitive Project Management:
• Thrive in a dynamic project environment by effectively managing competing priorities and meeting project deadlines.
• Collaborative Engagement:
• Actively engage in meetings and discussions with engineering and business teams to gather requirements, provide updates, and ensure alignment on data integration initiatives.
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience as a data engineer.
• Strong ability to develop solutions with Python.
• Possesses in-depth knowledge of enterprise integration and automation patterns and paradigms (ESB, ETL, ELT, API broker, consolidating and rationalizing microservices).
• Database Programming
• Scripting in a Linux environment
• Solid grasp of Data Lake and Cloud Data Warehousing platforms such as Snowflake, Redshift, or BigQuery.
• Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services.
• Ability to function collaboratively as part of a fast-paced, customer-focused team, perform effectively as an independent producer under broad management direction, and a demonstrated willingness to support the team on all levels to get the job done.
• Proficient communication skills in working with technical and non-technical users and the ability to cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships among all levels of an organization.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Data Science, or Statistics preferred.
Hiring Salary Range: $115,000.00 - 130,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9k7qm-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.