Paramount Global Content Distribution is the leading distributor of premium content across multiple media platforms throughout the global marketplace. The division's portfolio is comprised of some of the world's most recognized brands, including feature films and television programs from Paramount Pictures, Paramount Television, Paramount Players, Paramount Animation, CBS Television Studios, CBS Media Ventures, CBS News, SHOWTIME Networks and other Paramount networks. The division also has the largest distributed library of series and film titles, including global franchises such as ''CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,'' ''NCIS,'' ''STAR TREK,'' ''SpongeBob SquarePants,'' ''Transformers,'' ''Mission: Impossible,'' and more. In addition, the division licenses a diverse lineup of scripted and unscripted formats for local production and participates in international co-productions. Paramount Global Content Distribution is a division of Paramount.
Overview & Responsibilities
We are seeking a Creative Production Manager to join the team! As a Creative Production Manager, the primary responsibility is to support Creative Services in the production of assets for sales support, series and feature titles, and library product.
• Work with Creative Services leads to establish timeline and delivery strategy for assets
• Create and manage the production of assets for servicing to clients
• Ensures that the assets are aligned with brand and production guidelines
• Communicate with content leads & asset team on the delivery of assets for servicing
• Oversee the organization, monitoring, archiving, and maintaining of files on an ongoing basis
• Understanding of different asset types: Key Art, Photography (Gallery and Episodic), Logos, and Social Assets
• Work with design team to improve production goals and ensure consistency across all deliverables
• Production support on sales materials, events, and miscellaneous projects assigned to team
• At least 3-5 years of equivalent experience in graphic design & production experience
• Understanding of specification and requirements for various platforms (social, print, digital, etc.)
• Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Bridge)
• Required additional computer skills: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Keynote
• Entertainment experience a plus
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work in high pressure environments and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills
Hiring Salary Range: $75,000.00 - 85,000.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmoo62-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.