Social Media Strategy Manager
Paramount International Networks (PIN), a unit of Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA), is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
The International Streaming team is looking for a Creative Director for Brand and Originals, reporting directly to the Senior Vice President of Creative for International Streaming. We are looking for someone who has a passion for great content, embraces a creative challenge and wants to be part of Paramount' newly appointed team in charge of building world-class campaigns for audiences around the world. This candidate should easily recognize the value of a good concept, but more importantly understand the complexities of creative production. This candidate will know how to tell a story and generate interest, through direct or innovative communication. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced marketing team and bring the happiness of premium content to entertainment fans around the world.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
• Lead, develop and supervise creative materials and campaigns for Paramount+ and Pluto TV internationally, while supporting local teams with promotional assets for the launch of original content and brand related campaigns.
• Bring fresh ideas to help expand concepts outside of traditional media. Build ideas that engage and surprise consumers, helping position our brand as fantastic and innovative globally.
• Develop powerful, strategic marketing presentations that deliver a clear and endorsements from internal partners.
• Work closely with Design Director to ensure we roll out a globally look and feel, reinforcing our branding in our communication.
• Align and partner with domestic creative teams on brand and content initiatives that can be expanded into other regions.
• Work closely with Brand Marketing and Title Marketing to align messaging in the production of all our campaign initiatives.
• Support regional creative teams in the development and production of brand and original campaigns.
• Work with operations team to build an accurate workflow that supports all creative requests and improves the team's ability to build and produce.
• Understand local sensibilities and needs to build campaigns that can be accurately implemented across markets.
• Ensure that all projects are completed within or under budget
• Manage talent and vendors on assigned projects
• 10+ years of experience developing creative content
• Experienced in digital creative, social media, display and rich media
• Concise and clear communicator
• A creative nature. You are constantly looking for new ways to delight and encourage audiences.
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and with different teams preferred.
• Expertise in management of production process for all custom programs, from creation of content to program launch
• Strategic, creative problem solver with the ability to turn ideas into well-rounded content program
• Excellent concept writing and presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail, organized, and good management skills
• History of developing and maintaining creative production schedules and assets Able to multi-task under extremely tight deadlines in a high-paced environment
• Needs to be extremely knowledgeable in all areas of design, brand identity, promotion and communication in all platforms (linear, digital, social, and out-of-home advertising)
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial approach and resilient spirit with experience navigating cross-functional organizations
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj92ke-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.
Simon & Schuster, a division of ViacomCBS, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats.