Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
This is a great opportunity to join the Paramount team! As a new member of our Streaming Data and Analytics Operations & Development group, you will have the opportunity to work with other members of your team to ensure business data is reliable, impartial, consistent, and timely
We're looking for a new team member to join our Streaming Data and Analytics Operations & Development group.
As a key member of the Streaming Data and Analytics Operations & Development function your main duties and responsibilities will include:
• Ensure BI data is effectively managed and fit for purpose
• Ensure operational tasks are processed on time
• Work to automate, standardize, streamline, and document regular operational processes
• Ensure that any non-system data (e.g. manual entries) are fully approved, accurately and efficiently entered and logged for future reference
• Connect regularly with the business to be able to understand and communicate the context behind the numbers
• Connect regularly with the BI Analytics Head to further understand business context, priorities and provide data and analysis
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
• Be an experienced BI professional
• Have a passion for BI and an understanding of how information can drive competitive advantages
• Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
• Strong business English language skills both oral and written
• Client focus
• Efficient communication skills
• Proactive approach
• Analytical mindset and ability to prioritize
• Cooperative attitude
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• Our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
• Our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursury and home loan support
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
• We work in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected at the office/week
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkn4ok-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.