Process Improvement Analyst
We're currently welcoming applications for the role of BI Processing Analyst to join our International Streaming Data and Analytics Operations & Development team at Paramount's Budapest office. The group is responsible for delivering and maintaining regular business reporting, ensuring reliable, consistent, and timely data for various departments within the organization. This role present a unique chance to contribute your valuable skills and experience.
As a BI Data Processing Analyst, your main responsibilities will include:
• Build and maintain ETL processes that enable our business analysts to provide meaningful insights about the Paramount business;
• Ensure data is effectively managed and fit for purpose;
• Work to automate, standardize, streamline and document regular operational processes;
• Ensure that any non-system, data (e.g. manual entries) are fully approved, accurately and efficiently entered and logged for future reference;
• Define, embed and communicate required standards and policies to enable reporting excellence;
• Connect regularly with the Data and Analytics Team Leadership to further understand business context, priorities and provide data and analysis.
• At least 1 year of experience in data analytics;
• Confident SQL knowledge to perform queries, create and maintain database tables (we use T-SQL);
• Have a passion for Data and Analytics, BI and an understanding of how information can drive competitive advantages;
• Be able to build relationships and to communicate effectively (verbal and written);
• Analytical mindset.
It's nice if you have experience with:
• Alteryx (or Knime; RapidMiner; and similar tools);
• Tableau (or PowerBI; Looker; and similar tools);
• Cloud databases like Snowflake or Google BigQuery.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• Our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases;
• Our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursery and home loan support;
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible;
• We work in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected at the office/week;
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!;
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team;
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
Does this profile perfectly fit yours? If so, we eagerly await receiving your application!
Paramount Networks International, is comprised of many of the world's most popular multimedia entertainment brands, including MTV, MTV LIVE HD, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Comedy Central, Paramount Channel, BET and more. Paramount brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk7my4-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.