Role Overview & Responsibilities
Paramount Global's Vantage is the leading advanced advertising platform in the industry, bringing audience-based solutions to clients with activations that span our massive linear, digital, and addressable TV portfolio. We are looking for an Analyst to join our Planning Solutions team! In this role, you will work with software engineers and data scientists as well as pricing, inventory, operations, technology, and sales to create and implement optimized cross-platform media plans that deliver on client goals.
• Use groundbreaking optimization platforms to build media plans for advanced audiences that deliver on client goals
• Provide detailed data points and analysis of optimized media plans to sales to inform proposal recommendation
• Monitor and track cross-platform delivery
• Build and streamline operational workflows
• Provide day to day operational support
• Assist in midcampaign performance optimization
• Assist in revenue and inventory forecasting
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 0-2 years working in media buying, planning, or operations
• Ability to analyze data, develop insights, and clearly communicate the impact of varying data points
• Advanced in excel
• An understanding of media math
• Experience working in media planning, buying, sales, or analytics
• Understanding of advertising and agency ecosystem in television and/or digital
• Passion for problem-solving and the ability to find answers to difficult questions
• Ability to collaborate across various teams
• Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects at once, prioritize actions, deadlines and anticipate solutions
• Interest in advanced advertising and innovation
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b6px-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.