We are looking to add an Account Manager to our team! As the Account Manager, you will aid our Account Executives and management in energetically hunting for business, facilitating complex marketing programs, and helping to grow existing business across the Paramount portfolio. This candidate will be comfortable speaking in front of client and agency partners and have experience creating compelling presentations, will work directly with internal planning and inventory teams and agency buyers, be a representative of the Kids and Family Center of Excellence, attend client social events and support all lines of business.
The ideal candidate wants to work for Paramount's portfolio of strong brands, has a passion for delivering comprehensive solutions for our clients' business objectives, enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment and thrives in quick changing and non-traditional media outlets.
This position will either be located in our Minneapolis or Chicago office and will be on a hybrid schedule.
Overview and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with Pricing/Planning Groups to develop Linear plans for the team but will also work across Digital and Social
• Manage and implement marketing executions across the Paramount Portfolio which includes gathering assets, tracking all progress from conception to execution, and creating tracking/wrap documents
• Serve as an internal and external resource for the Nickelodeon Center of Excellence, including programming, overarching strategies, trends in the kids and adult landscape
• Research target accounts, create strategies to deepen & grow existing and new business that increase Paramount share
• Supervise and educate Sales Associates and Coordinators, as well as other duties assigned
• Minimum 3+ years' experience in national media/marketing
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills; be comfortable presenting to large groups
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel and PowerPoint (able to build slides and story line)
• Track record of success
• A self-starter
• Have excellent interpersonal skills working with clients and internal counterparts
• Strong organization skill and detail oriented
• Media Math proficiency
• Interest in sales, marketing, and branding
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkp5jq-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.