Sr. Manager, On-Channel Marketing
Our social and native video teams are responsible for developing and producing compelling stories-as told through video, editorial, and social platforms. We promote programming from Paramount+ which includes movies, live sports, breaking news with a mountain of entertainment from the ViacomCBS brands such as CBS, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, Smithsonian! Our team optimizes the best of Paramount+ content to drive audience, engagement, retention and revenue. We use data analytics, analyzing the competitive landscape while recognizing opportunities for innovation that is continually evolving!
Our team at CBS All Access/Paramount+ is looking for a Vice President of Social Media to lead and execute social strategy, oversee social platform partnerships and work alongside social media marketing campaigns for programming and entertainment series, films, sports, news and additional live programming.
We are looking for an experienced team leader that can execute with a genuine passion for our programming. This role is pivotal in leading day to day operations, planning, creative ideation and working in close partnership with our strong portfolio of ViacomCBS brands. This person will focus on generating audience growth and engagement for the streaming service, while also leading an established social team to execute against day to day social tactics across platforms. The individual will have the ability to multitask, prioritize, make data driven decisions and reports into the SVP, Content & Partnerships for Paramount+.
• Set and execute social and publishing strategy for Paramount+, including content from a diverse portfolio of brands alongside both library and original content programming
• Establish strong working relationships with social leaders from across the ViacomCBS brands
• Align and anticipate upcoming content priorities with the content and marketing teams
• Manage a team of social and native social video producers to test / optimize packaging editorial, video and branded content across platforms
• Develop performance metrics / goals for Paramount+ social to understand efficiency of strategies implemented
• Lead communication and provide regular updates to the internal team regarding best practices, strategies and growth
• Study competitor strategies, industry trends, innovation and social analytics to ensure Paramount+ is ahead of the curve
• Collaborate with internal / external partners (such as editorial and video production teams, content strategy, marketing, business intelligence, audience development and product) to synchronize efforts and effectively communicate goals, strategies and results
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Work with social platform partners (YouTube, Facebook / Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat) to drive innovation for Paramount
• Brainstorm new, exciting social campaigns to activate across platforms that lean into existing ting show IP, and talent to engage audiences and continue to showcase the depth of the Paramount+ library
• Identify and set our brands social voice and brand tone on select platforms to foster social conversation, as well as strategy to build engagement
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 10+ years of social media and native video marketing and management with a background in journalism/editorial/video that is metrics driven
• Keen on leading, nurturing and motivating a team of social and native video producers that will test and optimize to grow audience and engagement
• Knowledge of best practices across Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok
• Solid understanding of digital content distribution practices and be passionate and knowledgeable about publishing media and creating content
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to build consensus and work collaboratively across many functional teams
• Understanding of key research and data insights that drive audience growth on social platforms
You might also have -
• Bachelor's Level Degree
• Past experience in entertainment, news, sports publishing and media
• Demonstrated ability to be creative and think big, contributing fresh ideas leveraging analytics/data
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.