Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Paramount+, the streaming service from Paramount Global, is currently seeking a Senior PR Manager based in the Los Angeles office. This position will help drive the publicity efforts for film and series titles by managing day-to-day press and talent relations, while also supporting the overall communications strategy for Paramount+'s current and upcoming slate.
Under direction of the Senior Director of Publicity, the Senior PR Manager will coordinate responses to media requests, craft story angles and proactive pitches, develop media materials including press releases, talking points and other collateral. This person will support series and talent-focused events such as premieres and press junkets.
In addition, the Senior PR Manager will provide support in managing regular talent communications as well as work closely with the Paramount+ Communications team, cross-functional internal teams and external agencies. This role will also work with counterparts throughout the broader Paramount Global Corporation, including its studio and entertainment functions. Come join out growing team!
• Pitch programming and related stories to trade and consumer press, field incoming media requests, and develop close working relationships with members of the media.
• Help with organization of press junkets, creative content days, panels, satellite media tours, screenings and special events (premieres, festivals, etc.).
• Cover talent appearances including interviews, press junkets and events.
• Assist in the development of talking points, press releases, status reports, press coverage, presentations, press lists and other materials.
• Partner with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Social, International, Brand and Programming to ensure cohesive messaging and maximum exposure for Paramount+ films and series.
• Manage budgets, negotiate grooming and styling rates and oversee vendor billing.
• Develop innovative and ''out of the box'' ideas to support film and series launch campaigns.
• Create and handle materials for assigned titles on the Paramount+ press site.
• At least 4+ years of hands-on press relations experience in the film/streaming/entertainment industry is required.
• Four year college degree or pertinent experience required.
• At least 2+ years of PR agency experience is preferred.
• Proven ability to manage and navigate competing priorities, deadlines and projects.
• Established entertainment press relationships across digital, broadcast, print and awards.
• Passionate about pitching, building press relationships, and generating new story angles!
• Highly organized, meticulous, and adaptable to evolving strategies and directives.
• Motivated self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Works well under pressure and is a supportive and positive teammate.
• A strategic problem solver who is a dedicated and responsive teammate.
• Strong writing skills, computer proficiency and social-media savvy required.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9oye-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.