Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our product team is responsible for Paramount+ global digital subscription experiences across Web, App & TV. We represent internationally recognized brands that are distributed worldwide to fans of our shows, movies, sports, specials and live events. To ensure we're providing an amazing experience for our customers and meeting ambitious company goals, we closely collaborate with business, marketing, legal, development, quality assurance, & customer support teams across different international time-zones!
The Sr. Product of Video Growth role will oversee scrum teams in an agile product development environment! With focus on specific sections of our Paramount+ global experience, you will work closely with product leadership to help define/prioritize/refine our A/B, Insights & UXR roadmap inline with our OKRs. The ideal candidate will partner with their product leads to convert strategy and goals into detailed user stories for A/B tests, UXR and Business Analysis/Insights with clear hypotheses, measurable KPIs and actionable acceptance criteria. This requires the skills to implement competitive analysis, technical discovery, troubleshooting and a solid understanding of web & application development. Does this sound like you?
Overview & Responsibilities:
Work cross-functionally ensure successful execution of our quarterly/annual goals.
Responsible for outlining highly-technical A/B (multi-variant) testing requirements to refine/execute with our scrum teams.
Ensure that product documentation & presentations are accurately communicated cross-group.
Work cross-functionally to help solve tough/complex issues that are presented through product ideation, definition, assessment, management & development cycles.
Review deliverables from scrum teams and evaluate success based on product-specified acceptance criteria.
Collaborate cross-team on complex software and structures in a release-train model.
Work with product owners to analyze data in order to assess the impact on findings, provide insights, recommendations & next-steps to product leadership.
• 3+ years managing consumer-facing, mass-distribution software products within a complex Agile workplace.
• Experience with consumer-facing video streaming experiences
• Exposure to media-centric information architecture.
• Knowledge managing end-to-end A/B multivariate testing
• Familiarity of either Optimizely, Adobe Target, Oracle Maxymiser or Google Optimize 360.
• Exposure to Analytical Tools such as: Adobe, New Relic, Conviva, App Store reporting (eg: Apple, Google, Amazon, Roku).
• Solid understanding of UI/UX principles.
• Deep analytical skill-set with ability to distill complex information into clear vision & action plans.
• Comfortable with context switching from backlog management vs. day-to-day scrum team oversight.
• Strong grasp of basic computer science principles & knowledge of modern development technologies.
• History working with International web & applications.
• Understanding of recommendation logic via machine learning.
• Technical or Data Degree
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1zn8v-3-238-204-167-42 in your application.