Program Presentation Scheduler
Join our ViacomCBS International Streaming team.
ViacomCBS delivers premium content to audiences across digital/streaming and traditional platforms worldwide. ViacomCBS is home to premiere global media brands that create compelling television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, apps, games, consumer products, social media experiences, and other entertainment content for audiences in more than 180 countries. This includes ViacomCBS streaming offering across both paid, with Paramount+/CBS All Access, Showtime, Noggin, and free with Pluto.TV. ViacomCBS media networks include Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, Paramount, BET, CMT, TV Land, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., Logo, Nicktoons, TeenNick, Channel 5 (UK), Telefe and Paramount Channel. ViacomCBS brands reach more than 3.8 billion cumulative subscribers in 180+ countries and territories via more than 200 locally programmed and operated TV channels and more than 550 digital media and mobile TV properties, in 40 languages.
Job outline and purpose
The Streaming Marketing team is looking for a Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing. This role will be responsible for direct marketing, in-product content merchandising and UX strategies to maximise user retention and engagement for our streaming/VOD products.
The role is both strategic and operational. We need someone who can work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth, developing seamless onboarding and engagement customer journeys, enhancing audience segmentation, building content marketing & merchandising calendars, advocating for best-practice UX design) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with merchandising tools, analysing traffic data, leveraging traffic channels to maximise title exposure, executing email and app messaging campaigns, creating audience segments for direct marketing campaigns). The successful candidate will have the ability to prioritise in a fast-changing business environment and be passionate about the streaming industry.
Objectives and Functions
• Build and optimise lifecycle marketing campaigns to increase subscriber engagement, retention and lifetime value
• Own the customer lifecycle strategy: create campaigns, manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, creative, content and design, planning, localisation, build, execution and reporting
• Ownership of outbound channels, including conceptualising, building, executing and analysing adoption and engagement programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and optimisation
• Focus our email and push programs on automated, trigger-based, dynamically personalised messages
• Partner with product teams to build a roadmap and execute projects that lead to increased engagement from active customers as well as lapsed customers
Content Merchandising and UX
• Own in-product content merchandising and UX and its impact on customer engagement and lifecycle strategy
• Leverage market and behavioural data and audience research to drive insights that determine effective content merchandising strategies
• Create high-impact, curated programming events that leverage content to drive engagement
• Own day-to-day editorial and scheduling operations, including creating and updating pages, content calendars, schedules, analytics, and other deliverables
Present high-level results and programs to senior executives
Liaise with international teams to benchmark, leverage and share best practices and testing plans and serve as a model for existing international markets and vice versa
Deep dive analysis working with BI to understand campaign performance
Here's what we need to see from you and your experience:
• 5+ years of direct-to-consumer marketing experience at a start-up, e-commerce or streaming company, with experience in managing user retention and engagement programs, content merchandising and UX
• Proven track-record of managing and delivering customer lifecycle programs in both web and mobile environments, including hands-on management of email workflows, in-app and push notifications, audience segmentation, and identifying customer actions and conversions for each lifecycle stage and achieving those KPIs
• Experience optimising UX strategies to drive increased product or service engagement
• Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze and Adobe Analytics, or comparative marketing automation tools
• Use of analytics to evaluate online customer behaviour, expertise in A/B testing and optimisations
• Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills and present high-quality documents to leadership
• Capacity to coordinate with International, and with different teams preferred
• Exceptional understanding of subscription-based revenue models, especially as it relates to customer lifetime value, engagement and retention
• Excellent proficiency in verbal and written communication in English
It would be amazing if you also had:
• Experience creating HTML emails
• Basic design tool skills to make small adjustments to global creative assets
• Knowledge of the digital entertainment media landscape
• Consumer of entertainment content and interest in it
• Experience working in the streaming industry including a knowledge of current trends
• Experience working on a mobile-first customer offering
• Capability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
This is a rare opportunity to be involved in a high-profile new business unit within a dynamic & successful global media business. Applications must be made online (not directly to recruiter please) clearly addressing the selection criteria.
There is no formal closing date for this role, but subject to close without notice based on application volume, so please don't delay your application in case you miss out.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.