Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
This role will drive Machine Learning engineering efforts for our different data science and personalization initiatives. As a Senior ML Engineer, you will be collaborating with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to build and evolve analytics, user insights, and continuous experimentation! This role is fully remote!
What you will do:
• Design, develop, and research best-in-class machine learning models and systems.
• Deploy new models and systems to production while ensuring compatibility with the overall system.
• Build, study, transform, and convert data science prototypes into production code.
• Discover, build and curate appropriate datasets.
• Work in multi-functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver new product objectives.
• Perform statistical analysis for insights and use results to improve models.
• Train and retrain ML systems and models as needed
• Monitor and identify model drifts in production.
• Analyze the business use cases against the ML algorithms to determine their probability of meeting business goals.
• Stay on top of brand-new ML models to apply to real-world use cases.
• Bachelor's Degree (BA, BSc) and or Graduate level (MA, MSc, MFA) in computer science, math, statistics, or a related field preferred
• 5+ years of programming experience with Python and data handling using modules like NumPy and Pandas
• 2+ years of strong working experience in ML algorithms & models research, design, development, model training, and data analysis
• Strong working experience with high dimensional data, applying techniques like Principal Component Analysis (PCA) and clustering for exploring and visualizing data
• Experience in building machine learning models like Regression, Decision Trees, Ensemble techniques, Support Vector Machines, etc
• Strong working experience in using python packages like Plotly, Matplotlib, etc
• Ability to research and develop solutions with different NLP-based libraries like Gensim, NLTK, Spacy, etc
• Good working knowledge of different models and methods for NLP using pre-trained models like BERT, FastText, etc
• Feature engineering experience passionate about batch and real-time data pipelines development using Spark, Python, or Scala
• Working experience in SQL
• Complete software development lifecycle experience including design, documentation, implementation, testing, and deployments
• Knowledge of ML model deployments (CI-CD) in cloud infrastructure
• Strong research & development experience in PyTorch, Tensorflow, and Keras for developing Deep Learning models (Neural Networks)
• Experience with container orchestration and deployment frameworks (eg. Kubernetes, Docker)
• Work experience in Flask/Django framework for converting codes into API
• Cloud certifications
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4624q-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.