(Remote) Senior Technology Strategy Analyst
Pluto TV, a Paramount Global company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
**This is a fully-remote role**
Join our team
The Technology Strategy (Tech Strategy) team is looking to hire a Senior Strategy Analyst! We want you to help build and lead strategy for the Paramount Streaming Technology organization, including Paramount+, Pluto TV and the Viacom owned & operated brands. This role partners with multiple groups across Paramount including, Engineering, Product, International, and corporate functions to define and complete the streaming technology strategy for Paramount with the ability to directly contribute to executive decision-making at all levels of the organization.
We're seeking to fill a meaningful role with a broad range of responsibilities:
• Strategy development - analytics and modeling efforts, periodic planning, and reporting activities
• Planning - analyzing and interpreting data for accurate forecasting
• Project Management - Leading, running or assisting key strategy projects, reporting project details and progress on a regular basis
• Market Research / Analysis - Leading or assisting with ad-hoc industry and market research and business modeling
• Share industry knowledge, thought leadership, and a growth perspective to the organization
We believe the right person will have the following qualities and experience to excel in this role:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Technology focused degree preferred
• 5+years overall work experience; a technology-aligned role is preferred
• Advanced productivity suite skills, particularly Excel and Powerpoint/Google Sheets and Google Slides.
• Modeling & Analytical skills with a confirmed ability to use data in decision-making
• Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills to cultivate relationships cross-functionally and solve challenges
• Knowledge or strong curiosity about entertainment, streaming content, and the media ecosystem
• Experience in strategy, business development, operations, or similar roles
• Ability to multitask, work autonomously and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re4221-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.