Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The International Streaming Marketing Team is looking for a Senior Manager, Social Audience & Measurement. You'll report to the Vice President, Social, Editorial & Influencer Marketing and will support them in tracking and analyzing international social audiences for Paramount+.
The Senior Manager will help us better connect to our social fans through messaging rooted in data. This role will partner closely with central and local teams to demonstrate proprietary and syndicated tools to inform positioning and narratives around the Paramount+ audience, specifically developing research projects to uncover key opportunities. These projects will explore and visualize international social audiences within the streaming landscape and will establish a deep understanding of how these audiences can be grown and engaged.
Come join our growing team!
• Support team with timely analysis of social findings, monitoring awareness, performance, and perceptions of Paramount+ and competitor streaming brands in the social space
• Work closely with the Senior Director of Social Strategy to develop strategies that drive effective social media storytelling and engagement
• Craft clear stories and spearhead the communication of results throughout the organization, including senior leadership
• Serve as insights guide by providing mentorship on positioning and participating in the creation of compelling and competitive international social narratives using 1st and 3rd party data
• Compile analytics reports to measure content performance, reach, and growth goals
• Build presentations and performance one-sheets for series to highlight data in a clear manner
• 7+ years of experience in research at a syndicator, station, broadcast/cable network or digital media company
• Hands-on technical skills, ideally including experience using reporting tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, PowerBI etc.), native social analytics tools (e.g. Facebook CreatorStudio, YouTube CMS Analytics), cloud databases (e.g. Snowflake, Google BigQuery) industry specific tools (e.g. Sprinklr, Falcon, Tubular Labs, Talkwalker etc.) and data manipulation & workflow automation tools (e.g. Alteryx, KNIME, etc.).
• Experience of SQL and working with APIs for retrieving data from social platforms preferred
• Strong PC, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
• Experience with, and a strong understanding of methodology, data, and 3rd party measurement solutions
• Proficiency in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of the streaming business, evolving trends, and their impact on social
• Comfortable working in a hybrid environment and with a geographically dispersed team
• Ability to analyze and interpret social data across international markets a plus
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Ability to objectively analyze research under direction of management
• Strategic problem solver with strong analytical skills and able to find and tell a clear story based on data
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dye673-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.