Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We're looking for a highly analytical Senior Marketing Manager with experience across both email and mobile channels to develop lifecycle planning for the Paramount+ Retention team. This position is charged with using data analysis to uncover strategies with the goal of driving engagement with our subscriber base and reducing churn. To achieve the above goals, this position will work closely with cross- functional teams within Paramount+
• Planning and development of lifecycle strategy across multiple marketing channels that will drive subscriber engagement and reduce churn.
• Use data analysis to extract and analyze insight from customer data and research to uncover areas of opportunity that will optimize lifecycle journeys.
• Create targeted campaigns for subscribers acquired through new partnerships that will engage and retain these cohorts.
• Support ongoing testing for each channel and segment to ensure continued innovation and optimization.
• Retention trend analysis and reporting.
• Analyze marketing campaign performance and trends. Produce and present reports to understand effectiveness and ROI.
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of experience in a CRM, lifecycle or marketing role, preferably with a subscription product
• Experience reporting on campaigns, gleaning insights and doing data-based optimization.
• Understanding of AB/MVT testing
• Experience managing a high-performing team
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities!
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Passion for media and entertainment industry!
• Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize and draw conclusions from diverse data sources.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvpzem-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.