Our Integrated Marketing, Digital Strategy team represents the voice of our digital business units (CBS Digital, CBSN, CBS Sports Digital, Paramount+, PlutoTV, AwesomenessTV) within the digital ad sales organization. The team is charged with strategic management, market positioning, opportunity development, and the post-sale activation of custom media solutions.
We are looking to add a Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing to the team! This person will be responsible for developing and advancing sponsorship strategy across primetime, daytime, late-night, and special events.
The Senior Manager will lead, empower, and educate the sales organization on revenue-driving solutions for these brands, while ensuring the team is innovating and improving our digital offerings in response to evolving client needs. The Digital Strategy team manages the sales process from ideation to execution, including proactive packaging.
• Work cross-functionally with a wide array of internal partners including sales, editorial, production, legal, design, yield, and ad operations, connecting dots and facilitating agreement to support custom content and sponsorship initiatives.
• Lead the creation of sales marketing collateral, positioning business unit assets (i.e. shows, tent poles, features, etc.), in a positive light, maximizing client relevancy and ViacomCBS competitive distinctness.
• Represent business unit as an internal specialist and key point of contact for both sales and integrated marketing, answering questions, educating on sponsorship opportunities, and facilitating sales enablement initiatives that drive efficiencies and growth.
• Lead the development of media plans, and post-sale execution of sponsorships and custom brand programs, driving process excellence, detailed execution, and client satisfaction.
• Evaluate sales trends to gauge demand and make recommendations on pricing and packaging strategies that maximize revenue growth.
• Own team advancement projects (e.g. internal process audits and improvements) that create new efficiencies and improve work quality.
• Contribute to in-bound RFP requests, priority client programs, and business-wide ad sales growth initiatives by bringing a highly valued business unit expertise.
• Act as an evangelist across multiple brands and dayparts, including The Talk, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and The Late Late Show with James Corden.
• Minimum 7+ years media or marketing experience at a media company, agency, or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions or partnerships.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Extraordinary storytelling, writing, and communication skills, with an understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
• Strong grasp on culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and able to spot upcoming trends.
• Talent in distilling complex information into simple, memorable terms that sales and clients can grasp and act upon.
• Ability to multi-task and handle various project elements simultaneously, with proven experience of working efficiently and cross-functionally.
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote) with an eye for aesthetics.
• Experience empowering employees, granting them the authority to voice their opinions and take ownership of their assignments.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88wbk-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.