*This is a 100% remote job opportunity*
Paramount Network is a premium entertainment destination that pushes the limits of storytelling with bold original scripted and non-scripted series. Inspired by over a century of cinema, Paramount Network is where today's brightest stars bring the experience of the big screen to every screen with stories that are immersive, inclusive, and deeply personal. A subsidiary of Paramount Global, Paramount Network has a global reach of 234 million households across 117 countries.
The Senior Director, Technical Product Manager, Data & Growth Services, SaaS Platform will drive road-mapping, strategy, team management, and product development for the data services underpinning four key functional areas: First Party Data Collection, Marketing & Monetization Integrations, Data Compliance (Consent, GDPR, CCPA, COPPA), and Data Management & Monitoring Tooling (Data Quality, Realtime Data Monitoring, Self-Serve Configuration, and Automated Testing Strategy).
We need someone who will prioritize key technical investment areas, inclusive of API Performance, Enrichment Capabilities & Performance, Scalability, Data Architecture, API Architecture, evaluation of third-party connectivity performance and investment in strategies such as Internal Caching other tooling. The Sr. Director, Technical Product Manager will develop quarterly and annual product roadmap to increase Network Streaming capabilities and investment in realtime data streaming to drive technical-based growth. We are looking for a strong candidate, who can work closely with and develop relationships with key internal and senior collaborators across Performance Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Ads Monetization, Business Intelligence to formulate and develop marketing & monetization integration roadmap.
• Expand and support real-time data streaming of events exceeding 5BN+ data payloads per day and corresponding integrations to marketing, monetization, and analytics destinations!
• Navigated the pitfalls of data streaming architectures and partner with engineering leadership to develop cohesive, resilient services roadmap
• Translate complex business needs for Machine Learning Optimization into its corresponding data payloads.
• Partner closely with senior leaders across brands and lines of business to synthesize and develop Data & Growth Services capabilities against Brand OKRs, critical metrics, quarterly and annual financial & growth targets!
• Partner closely with internal team data collection sources as a centralized group servicing over 20 scrum teams, strategically prioritizing key data dependencies and integrations that will fuel data strategy across verticals.
• BA or equivalent experience running enterprise software in matrixed organization
• 5+ years of engineering experience and preferably 8+ years in technical product management
• 5 +years running scrum teams demonstrating agile methodology including the use of industry software such as Jira, Confluence, and Github.
• A passion and understanding of the media industry, streaming, and new technologies
• Direct experience with SaaS, data services, and/or Machine-Learning a plus
• Experience with SQL and or other programming languages
#LI - NS1
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb52oo-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.