Sr. Manager Software Quality Engineering
New York, NY
We are the Cloud Security Engineering team we maintain cloud infrastructure and security in a diverse multi-cloud environment. We power Paramount+, CBS Sports, CBS News, CBS Media Ventures, and much more!
Our team is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join us in supporting the cloud infrastructure and platforms that serve our customers. This is a great opportunity to work directly on a wide range of technologies for optimization and modernization. You will be responsible for handling infrastructure code, performance monitoring, automation, and helping drive standard methodologies. The right person will be passionate about orchestrating systems that are reliable and should not be intimidated by the challenge of running services at scale.
• Support cloud infrastructure for various engineering teams across multiple lines of business.
• Assist in design and implementation including CI/CD, provisioning, sizing, and infrastructure as code.
• Troubleshoot issues related to system or application failures, performance optimization, and networking to help in root cause analysis and incident response.
• Handle Linux clusters and containers using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• 8+years monitoring Linux systems..
• 5+years directly using tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, or Ansible.
• 5+ years leading CI/CD workflows and processes.
• Working knowledge of various programming languages such as BASH, Python, Go, or Java.
• Experience running various database platforms, both relational and non-relational.
• Proven ability to work with 3rd parties and collaborate on solutions in multiple work streams.
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Hiring Salary Range: $100,000.00 - 150,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4py4z-3-237-31-191-42 in your application.