Paramount is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across several countries.
In our offices located all over the world, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Our Budapest shared service center supports the worldwide financial and accounting operation of Paramount and reports to the New York HQ.
• Senior analyst position responsible for UK, Canada, and Israel markets – may change.
• Responsible for preparation of the ''Strategic Services'' Long Range Plan, Forecast, and Annual Operating Plan in collaboration with business partners and Finance colleagues aligned with the Company's fiscal calendar. Plans must align to corporate deliverables and timeline, be accurate and tied to financial strategic targets. Budget process is around May-June.
• Strategic Services departments: Strategy, Research, Legal, HR, Executive, Communications, Core Services, Finance
• Support the Controllership team through monthly and quarterly closes within the framework of the Company's close and post-close process. Specifically, at month end and quarter end cycles.
• Processes financial data related to strategic services for corporate functions accurately and in a timely manner.
• Identify and monitor metrics that measure performance against priorities.
• Prepare and consolidate various ad hoc analysis, reports and information requests.
• Responsible to multiple stakeholders with conflicting priorities and projects.
• Fluency in written & spoken English
• 5+ years proven experience in related Finance/ FP&A area
• Confident usage of ERP systems and MS Office tools (SAP experience is preferred)
• Strong level of analytical skills, numeracy and strong financial understanding
• Solid accounting knowledge
• SSC experience is preferred
• Self-confident appearance in relations to Business stakeholders
• Strong communication and cooperation skills
• Hard working personality, flexibility, proactivity
• Readiness for action and ability to work under pressure
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• we have access to several well-being support tools like Headspace, Employee Assistance Program, Ginger, Thrive and more
• our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
• our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursury and home loan support
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
• we have the possibility to join Employee Resource Groups and social communities as we are a highly inclusive multinational and multicultural entertainment company in an exciting and dynamic sector
• we have an award-winning office with a unique and supportive working environment (currently limited office visit possibility in line with our health & safety guidelines, on a long run we are planning to go to hybrid mode with 3 days expected in the office/week)
• we have several optional self-development possibilities and platforms (e.g. global internal learning platform with several trainings to new joiners, people managers and for us all, Linkedin Learning, etc.)
• we have complex tasks with real added value, get support from the senior leaders but also get space to work independently and also for teamwork
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
'' By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom's recruitment related privacy notice (''Notice'', https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice's conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj9492-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.