Paramount is home to the leading portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, including Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV and Paramount Channel among others. Additionally, we provide brand and content licensing, sales, digital, mobile and streaming distribution rights and other services and solutions for our partners across several countries.
In our offices located all over the world, we all share the passion for bringing the best of multimedia entertainment in all its forms, on multiple platforms, to kids, youth and families, for diverse tastes, with local flavors. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world.
Our Budapest shared service center supports the worldwide financial and accounting operation of Paramount and reports to the New York HQ.
We're looking for a Master Data Governance Group Analyst to help us maintain and administer our master data.
This position is fixed-term (with possibility to convert to permanent).
As a Master Data Governance Group Analyst, you'll be responsible for:
• Verifying Project maintenance requests coming through the Master Data Tool requests for accuracy and validity.
• Understanding the relations between attributes in a Project master data, impact of changes to the attributes
• Creating new Projects in a timely manner, with accuracy.
• Govern the Media Product Master, check the validity of requests.
• Create, maintain and audit SAP FI and CO master data, GL accounts, Cost Center, Profit Center, with a thorough understanding of the impact of changes of attributes.
• Escalate requests and issues to the Production support team for requests related to master data needing RTR configuration.
• Track the requests, and maintain all backup copies in an organized fashion.
• Provide necessary reports and/or backups to the compliance team periodically as well as upon request.
• Settlement of assets: understand the settlement rule, create and correct settlement rule, rectify settlement errors with supervision.
• Change amortization types, maintain programming asset master data.
• Create and maintain Capital Projects and Fixed Assets.
• Create, maintain intangible assets.
• Monitoring/answering email questions that come through the Service Now incident
• Liaison between Finance, Controllers group, Business groups, Production support, and the rest of the groups in the Shared Services Office
• Participate in activities related to subsequent SAP rollouts and improvements to Master Data Tool such as testing
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business preferred
• 1+ years of experience in the Master Data group in a complex global environment
• Experience in a multi-location company
• Media Industry Background desirable
• Attention to Detail
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle conflict and be effective in a team environment
• Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
• Desire and willingness to learn new skills, perform functions as assigned
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• Our recently launched private health insurance program can give you an opportunity to reach private clinics in many cases
• Our monthly cafeteria package includes OTP SZÉP card, car sharing option, nursery and home loan support
• All You Can Move sportpass registration is possible
• We work in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected at the office/week
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
Please, provide us with your CV in English with the followings: name and surname, your phone number and e-mail address you wish us to use during the recruitment process, education, professional qualifications, professional experience (i.e. employment history).
''By applying for this role I hereby state that I read and understood Viacom's recruitment related privacy notice (''Notice'', https://www.viacom.com/recruitment-privacy-notice-eea-switzerland ) and that I accept the Notice's conditions. I hereby give my consent for Viacom to process my above indicated personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) and the additional personal data that may be included in my CV and cover or motivation letter in the course of the recruitment related procedure for the purposes set forth in the Notice (primarily the evaluation of the applications submitted for the respective job advertisements).''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d201ky-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.