Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the Paramount+ team. This individual will be critical in facilitating end-to-end cross-functional project management support in our fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will ensure deliverables fall within timelines, applicable scope, and budget. This person will manage communication and coordinate project plans and deliverables across Paramount+ design, content, and marketing teams. This position will be responsible for managing high volume project delivery, from initial concept through completion, as well as roadmap for future planning. Familiarity with working across multiple time zones and coordinating west coast teams is critical.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead end to end project coordination for creative and marketing teams
• Communicate and coordinate with project owners timelines and deliverables to ensure campaigns are delivered on time.
• Manage and maintain content and campaign calendars
• Participate in strategy and kickoff meetings by offering recommendations for effective and efficient project coordination
• Administrative Duties including taking detailed notes
• Following up on team actionables
• Ensuring team processes and documentation remain up to date
• Forecasting and Road-mapping for future projects
• Work with Senior Project Manager on updates and improvements to project management platforms
• Track and manage volume of monthly and yearly campaigns and requests
• Consistently review process with project owners and offer ways to improve and be more efficient
• At least 2 years of project management experience; preferably in the digital and/or media landscape
• experience with JIRA, Asana, Google Docs Suite, Slack
• Highly organized and detail oriented individual
• Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
• Ability to multitask and be flexible and adapt to fast-paced environments and technologies
• Passion for ViacomCBS content and branding
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1y4zm-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.