Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our team is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager that will contribute to the success of our Program Delivery team. This person will work closely with the RTE Program Managers to help with special projects within their ART. This will include helping coordinate high-level meetings and special projects within the PI, leading and/or assisting in program reporting, process, and metric definition and gathering. As well as many other activities involved in our Program Delivery Team.
RTE Program Managers are responsible for the successful delivery of our Global programs.
Our ideal candidate will play a vital part in partnering with our RTEs to lead our complex cross-functional and global programs across several Global scrum teams for Paramount+. The role knows what it takes to manage large and complex programs, involving multiple partners and a diverse team of collaborators taking a project from inception to delivery to delight our customers!
• Coordinate program activities between the multiple projects without directly managing them, giving detailed attention to program strategy, project delegation, and program implementation.
• Contribute to PI Planning logistics of the PI Planning event every quarter, including lead up, planning event, and outcomes of the event.
• Prepare and manage project plans, documentation, risk mitigation, and resource management for cross-team initiatives and large projects/programs.
• Act as the liaison between ARTs and cross-functional teams to drive end-to-end development of products to market.
• 2+ years of scrum master or Project/Program Manager experience.
• Creative thinking - Looking outside of ''the box'' to problem-solving.
• Analytics and metrics reporting.
• Proficiency with Jira, Confluence, Project Plans, Gantt, etc.
• Ability to communicate effectively to executive stakeholders and leadership.
• A proactive, efficient, and resourceful approach and ability to thrive in a creative and deadline-driven environment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to accommodate moderate travel between Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York offices.
• Nice to have: Experience or knowledge in Web and Mobile Applications development teams in technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, IOS, ANDROID.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b4je-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.