Product Manager, CMS (Remote)
Who We Are
The Product Manager, Content Systems will report to the Sr Product Manager Content Systems within the Paramount Streaming Group.
You will be responsible for leading core functions of Paramount's Content Management Systems (with a focus on the Assets, Rights, and Content tools) and infrastructure that powers all Paramount owned-and-operated products globally: websites, apps and emerging platforms.
The position requires a strong passion for building high quality, flexible products and tools along while collaborating with global matrixed teams to deliver results. You will ensure features and improvements are aligned with Paramount's key objectives while working to make our users' day more efficient and delightful!
You will work with partners at all levels across divisions: Consumer Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Brand Strategy, Production, Acquisitions, etc.
• Build, lead, and distribute clear roadmaps to align teams and stakeholders around product short- and long-term objectives.
• Identify and define priorities to best help the Content Systems teams meet business goals for their products, in close partnership with the Director of Content Systems and Streaming leadership.
• Collect and refine use cases and user stories to provide context and vision for work requested of the product teams.
• Collaborate to provide solutions to business challenges that optimize business value of Content Systems products.
• Manage a backlog of user stories to deliver features, improvements and fixes most critical to meeting our business, product and team goals.
• Optimally collaborate with PMO, engineering and design teams, as well as various internal stakeholders, to plan, prioritize and coordinate development and pre-launch activities.
• Ensure that all processes, features, improvements and fixes are detailed thoroughly and maintained for quality and accuracy.
• Liaise with Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to prioritize and resolve bug reports quickly and efficiently.
• Serve as a Product authority and advocate for internal teams and stakeholders across all lines of business.
• Engage in Risk Management and Mitigation activities in partnership with PMO.
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role!
• Build strong working relationships with engineers, business analysts, designers, stakeholders and other teams across the organization.
• Make data driven decisions based on user research and technical analysis.
• Coordinate and write product documentation tailored to various audiences.
• Deal with uncertainty and changes in plans or approach.
• Identify and articulate risks to a project or feature and work with teams on next steps.
• Discover, and passionately fulfill the needs of the users with strong product intuition and UX design sensibilities.
• Accommodate meetings with our global peers in other time zones–particularly Europe.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to function efficiently and provide delivery when faced with frequently changing and sometimes ambiguous goals.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Media or entertainment industry experience
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ejqm-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.