Principal Information Security Architect (Remote)
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
What We're Looking For
We are seeking a Principal Information Security Architect who is an autonomous, self-starting go-getter that knows how to establish relationships with business partners and help them secure their products and services.
• Lead design and implementation of application security infrastructure and tools.
• Troubleshoot security related incidents for root cause analysis.
• Evaluate DevSecOps tools and software to determine outstanding solutions.
• Support a diverse group of development teams across multiple lines of business.
• Build infrastructure that helps teams improve security quickly and reliably.
• Ability to lead security initiatives with minimal supervision.
• 10+ years leading and monitoring Linux systems
• 7+ years combined experience in Application Security, Cloud Security & Security Architecture reviews.
• 5+ years experience with SAST/DAST technologies such as Veracode, Checkmarx, Snyk, etc
• 5+ years experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, CI/CD pipelines and the usual IaaC and DevSecOps suspects.
• Significant experience running infrastructure in AWS or Google Cloud Platform.
• Proficiency in Python, Go, Ruby or a similar scripting or programming language.
Nice to Haves
• Penetration Testing experience and certifications such as OSCP, PNPT and others.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or relevant certifications.
• Deep attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated ability to work with 3rd parties and collaborate on solutions.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj91q2-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.