Photo Publicity Manager
New York, NY
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming services including Pluto TV, CBS All Access, CBS Sports Digital, and CBS News Digital.
Paramount+, the streaming service from ViacomCBS, has an exciting opportunity for a Photo Manager to join the Communications team. Based in New York, they will be a welcome addition to the growing Paramount + team.
Under direction of the Senior Manager, Photography, the Photography Manager will provide creative knowledge and direction of engaging photography for Paramount+ episodic, behind-the-scenes, PR and marketing imagery. This role will lead photographic coverage for select Paramount+ original series and related programming. The Photo Manager will also support the execution of gallery and marketing photoshoots for ParamountYour Day-to-Day:
• Hire and lead unit photographers, including script and one-liner review as well as liaise with show publicists.
• Retouching of unit photography, including processing of files/adding meta-data, editing, and archiving.
• Assist with the digital asset management and servicing of photographic material for a multitude of purposes including: publicity, promo, social media, consumer products, and international needs.
• Work cross functionally with Marketing and Print to produce gallery and still photoshoots.
• Provide production and logistical support in the development and execution of photoshoots.
• Administrate talent approvals on unit photography and gallery.
• Coordinate photography needs for premieres and other events.
• Work with legal and assets management to maintain knowledge of rights, clearance, photo deal memos, and talent approvals.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 4+ years entertainment experience and a passion for the photography industry.
• Familiarity with entertainment production and unit photographers for hire.
• Strong knowledge of roster for Local 600, entertainment, and editorial photographers.
• Detailed and fast paced, with excellent time management skills.
• Strong creative eye for producing impactful photo assets.
• Shown ability to handle a number of complex projects for many different departments, while simultaneously leading challenging priorities.
• Ability to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, social, content strategy and design.
• Extensive knowledge of Photo Mechanic, Capture One, and Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, especially Photoshop. Experience with DF Studio is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1xwo-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.