Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are looking for a high energy, creative-thinker to assist in management and execution of our email marketing efforts around our streaming platform Paramount+ and other digital streaming platforms and initiatives! This person will work in conjunction with other Paramount staff and business units to retain our existing subscriber base, increase the number of paid subscribers we have and use our existing data points and reporting capabilities to better inform the marketing strategy.
• Work with various partners to set up segmentation to make sure the right emails are going to the right users
• End-to-end testing from conceptualizing and planning of journeys from execution to delivery
• Monitor email performance in traditional email metrics, as well as other Key Performance Indicators like subscription sales, streaming behavior, conversation rates, etc
• Create and distribute regular reporting on email performance and recommend strategies for improvement
• Evaluate and improve performance related to audience growth, delivery, opens, and other KPIs
• Monitor and enhance call to actions, email templates and further develop our lead generation strategy
• Key Projects:
• Assist in the growth of the overall email marketing strategy for Paramount+, CBS News and other streaming business units
• Analyze industry trends, common practices, business standards, and future growth opportunities
• Help report on important business-related KPIs and ways to improve and optimize the return on investment on our marketing efforts
• 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• A strong independent work ethic
• Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
• Strong understanding of how data points relate each to one another
• Problem solver with a solutions-oriented approach
• Moderate understanding of SQL and relational database management
• Familiarity with building out journeys in martech platforms
• Basic understanding of email HTML standard methodologies
• Strong attention to detail, well organized and quality conscious
• Focused mentality and the ability to work alone with excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent grammar, written and oral communication skills
• Ability to find errors and provide corresponding feedback
• Ability to analyze and report on critical key metrics to a diverse group of partners
• Proven ability to discern industry trends
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, the Adobe Suite, Litmus/EmailonAcid, ReturnPath or similar applications or platforms
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Worked in a digital live streaming space
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj907e-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.