Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
The Search & Shopping team connects customers with advertisers through our revenue and search partnerships on a global scale. We're looking for an entry-level marketing analyst with a focus on media compliance to join our fast-growing team and help us ensure and navigate growth within the compliance guidelines.
• Audit the network marketing activities and operational practices for compliance with external and internal policies, as well as security regulations.
• Analyze SEM and social advertising campaigns to provide business insights and industry trends.
• Apply media intelligence tools for advertising quality control and risk management.
• Ensures required policies and procedures are documented, regularly reviewed and updated as appropriate.
• Track and support business objectives and adhere to approved budgets.
• Evaluate, provide training and manage ongoing relationships with media partners and vendors.
• Supports engineering and business analysts with the implementation of various compliance initiatives.
You have -
• Experience using any of the following marketing tech platforms such as: Omniture, Google Analytics, Kenshoo, DFA, Conversant, HasOffers/Tune, Kochava, Nanigans, or Power Editor
• Agency account or client experience
• Understanding of marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) and how it pertains to the success of marketing activities.
You might also have -
• Self-sufficient and able to work independently with regular check-ins and supervision from department leaders.
• Quick to learn new topics and demonstrates ability to face pressure in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with peers and business partners!
• Excels in a dynamic, data-driven, metrics oriented environment.
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Google Drive, Google documents.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwbjz2-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.