Email Operations Associate
New York, NY
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are searching for a Manager, Retention Marketing with experience working with a mobile channel (push notifications, in-app messages, SMS). This role will primarily support the planning and execution of retention campaigns across our mobile channel and also support additional organic channels (e.g. onsite/in product placements) for the Paramount+ marketing team. We're looking for someone who is passionate about media, has strong analytical skills, and is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This position is charged with executing new strategies to drive engagement with our current subscriber base and lower churn. Occasionally this role will support the acquisition and win-back campaigns in these channels. To achieve the above goals, this position will work closely with cross-functional teams within ViacomCBS Digital.
• Develop and execute mobile marketing campaigns that drive incremental video engagement, educate and nurture users throughout their journey while driving towards a consolidated subscriber experience
• This Includes campaign planning and hypothesis testing, audience selection, campaign health monitoring, and post-campaign analysis
• Own programming of additional onsite organic placements and orchestrate said channels across all marketing partners to make sure the plan is properly executed
• Produce, share, and use critical metric reporting on a regular and consistent basis to ensure continuous improvement in process and results, including identifying performance drivers and implications
• Focus on marketing automation and personalization, user segmentation for targeting and using dynamic/triggered messaging to create a relevant dialogue with subscribers
• Provide project management, operational planning, and execution for all mobile programs
• Lead workflow closely with project managers and other key partners to ensure deliverables are ready in time for campaign launches
• Partner with marketing operations to deliver all necessary campaign details in a timely manner, as well as QA-ing campaigns to ensure seamless deployment
• Assist with bringing the CRM team's multi-channel lifecycle journeys to life
• Compile best practices and competitive intelligence within mobile and onsite marketing
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years of experience managing mobile and/or organic marketing channels required, preferably with a subscription product
• Experience tracking and reporting on engagement KPIs for mobile marketing channels required
• In-depth understanding of AB/MVT testing required
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Self-motivated and results-oriented with high regard for attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Passion for entertainment and television
• Experience working in the entertainment industry a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1138e-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.