Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Paramount+, the streaming service from Paramount Global, has an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join the Brand Marketing team. The role, based in Los Angeles, will support the growing Paramount + team. This person will help lead Brand Strategy and tactical campaign executions across the Marketing function.
This role requires someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively project manage. The job will report to the Senior Director of Domestic Brand Marketing, while working closely with many internal partners from Paramount+ as well.
The ideal Manager is an innovative problem solver, has the ability to go beyond traditional processes, and feels comfortable working with internal and external partners. Come join our growing team!
• Drive growth in brand awareness and equity Key Performance Indicators for Paramount+. Shape the ongoing brand strategy to differentiate the service and tell the compelling story of what sets us apart from the competitive set.
• Lead campaign execution for Paramount+ and strategy for ongoing brand campaigns and ''always-on'' initiatives for the master brand. Drive cohesion of brand positioning across cross-functional teams.
• Develop, implement and enforce brand identity uniformity across all marketing communications, including brand and verbal identity and brand hierarchy toolkits for the master brand as well as Original series branding.
• Facilitate implementation of new processes for asset sharing from internal creative teams and external agencies.
• Develop innovative cross-channel brand marketing campaigns to establish and grow Paramount+, delivering effective targeted campaigns and experiences reaching our defined target segments.
• Drive development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies for master/always-on brand campaigns.
• Drive development of media briefs to guide the media planning process and support alignment of media agency and internal marketing strategy teams.
• Manage campaigns from development to launch to ensure flawless execution.
• Partner with Data and Insight Group to develop, update and improve reporting that tracks and evaluates brand performance Key Performance Indicators and their impact on subscriber acquisition and retention.
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve quality, efficiency, and performance of partner management flows.
• Support the Senior Director, Domestic Brand Marketing, in managing the marketing budget and expenses related to brand campaigns working closely with the Media Strategy team.
• Support Brand Marketing team with event post-mortems and recap presentations, pulling reporting and insights from external and internal partners as needed.
• College Degree
• 5+ years of experience required, preferably at a media company or agency
• Understanding and experience of developing proposals, media briefs, creative briefs, recap presentations, quarterly business review decks
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Hands-on and accustomed to end-to-end execution; able to work under pressure, recognize problems, and find solutions
• Work cross functionally with internal and external partners, including Audience Acquisition, Retention, Creative Marketing, Research, International Marketing, BI
• Communicates professionally, clearly, and effectively - in person, over email/chat - across all functions and levels of the organization
• Positive perspective and willingness to jump in on all kinds of projects, sometimes outside of normal day-to-day work!
• Have an analytical mind, natural curiosity, and passion for consumer marketing
• Familiarity with Google Insights & Analytics, JIRA, Powerpoint, Excel and/or any other similar softwares
• Previous experience in the entertainment industry or DTC businesses & a passion for TV/streaming content
• Previous experience in international marketing or global brand management
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34mzq-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.