Full Time Job
Manager, Content Curation
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionManager, Content Curation (Overnight and Weekend)
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Overview and Responsibilities
The manager is a part of the Paramount+ Global Content Curation team which is responsible for curating content across the Paramount+ consumer site and app experience. This person ensures content is distributed efficiently and is displayed accurately across all platforms and in all regions. The manager also aids with quality assurance testing and troubleshooting issues, including working closely with the QA team to help prevent recurring problems. Additionally, the manager performs basic site maintenance, including updating series tune-ins and refreshing series artwork. They also collaborate with many teams, including editorial, design, product development, project management, video operations and tech. This is an overnight and weekend role.
Additionally, the manager supervises overnight and weekend team members, and they should make themselves available to supply guidance and support for junior staff as needed. The manager also offers mentorship and helps with growth opportunities for direct reports by encouraging participation in workshops, recommending classes, and making introductions to other teams.
• Minimum 3 years of digital production experience
• Minimum 1 year people management skills
• Ability with learning content management systems
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Ability with Microsoft Word, Excel and Office
• Ability to multitask and juggle more than one project at a time
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Efficient and comfortable with managing long-term projects
• A solid understanding of digital platforms and what drives user engagement
• Capable of troubleshooting under tight deadlines
• Prior experience working with Jira and Salesforce is a plus
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4eqzq-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.