Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our social and native video teams are responsible for developing and producing compelling stories-as told through video, editorial, and social platforms. We promote programming from Paramount+ which includes movies, live sports, breaking news with a mountain of entertainment from the Paramount brands such as CBS, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, and Smithsonian! The team optimizes the best of Paramount+ content to drive audience, engagement, retention and revenue. We use data analytics, analyzing the competitive landscape while recognizing opportunities for innovation that is continually evolving!
Our team at Paramount+ is looking for a Social Strategy Lead to own paid audience development across social platforms, crafting innovative and data-driven paid media strategies across all social platforms and growing our addressable audience and optimizing our spends for maximum impact.
This role will leverage all paid social strategies (from boosting organic content to planning and implementing paid campaigns and dark posts) to optimize audience growth and engagement on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and more. This role will also be pivotal in leading day-to-day and long-lead planning across all social campaigns to find opportunities to supplement organic social strategies with a paid social strategy. This person will work in close partnership with the full Paramount+ social team across all subject areas and verticals (Brand, Originals, Sports, Live Events, Community Management, etc.)
The ideal candidate has proven experience optimizing paid social media campaigns and strategies for a large brand (entertainment preferred). As well as have a collaborative and innovative working style that can flow across many cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be skilled at forging partnerships with colleagues across divisions. They are passionate about social media and the entertainment landscape, as well as being a creative and strategic problem solver who is eager to try new things and redefine the status quo. This position reports to the Director, Brand Social Strategy at Paramount+.
• Craft end-to-end paid social campaigns (planning, execution, real-time optimization, reporting, strategic analysis) across all social platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat).
• Monitor and optimize paid campaign performance and contribute to the social team's shared success across all campaigns and priorities.
• Architect and follow campaign QA processes and workflows to accurately track performance of campaigns.
• Monitor budget pacing across campaigns and manage budget reallocations, keeping senior leadership informed and looped in to key updates.
• Collaborate with internal collaborators and external platform partners to innovate and test new strategies (e.g., A/B testing) across social channels.
• Proactively recommend campaign and post-level opportunities to drive performance.
• Collaborate effectively across social and marketing teams to plan well-rounded campaigns with strategic recommendations for paid media support (dark posts/boosting organic posts/etc)
• Work across multiple teams to provide insightful and strategic wrap reports to help iterate and drive innovation in future campaigns.
• Present findings and recommendations to executive leadership, peers, and internal partners on various campaigns and priorities.
• 5+ years managing paid social campaigns across platforms (especially for social video) - set up, optimization, scaling, wrap reports, etc.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Extensive experience using social media platforms and audience development tactics
• Impeccable quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills. Be able to synthesize raw data into practical strategies for internal partners.
• Understanding of both brand and acquisition strategies. Experience running awareness and direct response campaigns
• Ability to build and foster strong relationships with internal collaborators and external partners
• Collaborative thought-leader with a demonstrable commitment to fostering an inclusive and productive work environment.
• Able to see the broader picture of social as it relates to the streaming landscape.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about television and pop culture.
• Great communication skills and ability to speak to all levels of management.
• Ability to mine and leverage social and site data to develop content quickly against social trends.
• Previous entertainment industry experience
• Previous agency experience
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm89k2-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.