Manager, Awards Paramount Streaming (Contract)
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
Our Consumer Marketing team within the Paramount Streaming group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. This includes our direct-to-consumer subscription service Paramount+.
The Consumer Marketing Team is a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver Paramount+ content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
• The Manager, Awards will play an integral role in elevating Paramount+ series & films for FYC awards contention throughout the year - including Emmys, Oscars, Critics Choice, guild awards and many more
• Reporting to the Senior Director, Awards Strategy, this role will work closely with cross-functional teams - including creative, publicity, program marketing, media and more - to ensure seamless communication and asset delivery, while helping to build awards presentations and other key materials
• The position will also help with management of marketing awards submissions (e.g. Clios)
• Create compelling awards presentations and other materials for studio partners, showrunners and internal stakeholders
• Work with various teams to help streamline logistical elements of FYC campaigns - including communication, approvals of creative assets & media placements, and various promotional initiatives
• Stay on top of awards cycle/schedule and landscape throughout the year to ensure the team is consistently maximizing FYC impact
• Lead research initiatives to elevate the Paramount+ awards brand in the market
• Serve as key liaison between internal teams & external agency in management of marketing awards submissions & recognition
What you bring to the team. You have –
• Bachelor's Degree
• 4-6 years of experience working in a marketing organization, entertainment brand, agency, publisher or related
• Exceptional organizational skills - the ability to juggle multiple projects, deliver under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and manage a high volume of materials
• Experience creating/writing decks and presentation materials
• Strong interest in & knowledge of the awards and larger entertainment & media landscape
• Great energy and enthusiasm: a strong communicator, relationship builder and contributor to a positive culture
Hiring Salary Range: $46.90 - 50.34.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. [[cust_payTransSTIP]] [[cust_payTransSalesInc]]
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rozyv4-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.