Lead Video QE Automation (Remote)
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
As our QA Lead, you will strategically ensure high quality throughout the Paramount+ end to end testing ecosystem. The ideal candidate will work with developers, product managers, QA and operations teams to ensure your work is timely and meets requirements. This lead will also test processes, including code quality and making overarching technical decisions, as well as mentoring the junior and/or new QA Engineers already working on the automation team.
• This Lead QA Automation Engineer will chip in and mentor a team of QA Engineers in developing test automation and tools for the Paramount+ and CBS Digital Streaming Applications.
• Develop and Design UI Automation Frameworks using various technologies like Selenium, Appium, TestNG & Java
• Design and Develop API Automation Frameworks with technologies like RESTAssured™, TestNG and Java
• Ensure Automation Frameworks scale and follow industry standards and Best Practices in OOP Methodologies
• Develop & Design tools for reporting results using Third Party API Tools like ExtentReports, Cucumber Reports, etc…
• Analyze and adjust automation architecture to make it scalable as more features are added across all supported types of platforms
Must Have Qualifications:
• 8+ years of expertise in advanced Java, Selenium, TestNG, RESTAssured API Technologies.
• Experience coaching, training, and mentoring QA engineers to ensure quality standards are met across the entire team.
• Expertise in CI/CD environments using Git, Jenkins Pipeline, Docker and/or similar tools.
• Strong experience building UI Automation on various platforms like Web, Mobile, Backend, and OTT Devices (SmartTV, Roku, Apple TV, etc.)
• Expertise testing API Endpoints using Postman, Charles Proxy or RestAssured.
• Experience building tools and utilities for use by Functional QA Automation Engineers.
• Experience using Appium and Cucumber or other BDD Technologies is a plus.
• Superb communication, organizational and interpersonal abilities with both a technical and non-technical audience.
• BA/BS in computer science or related technical field
• Experience in Multimedia, Streaming or Entertainment fields
• Experience developing Metric Dashboards to display test results over time
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82z2m-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.