Lead Product Design UI/UX (Remote)
CBS Sports, a year-round leader in cross-platform sports coverage, broadcasts a portfolio of events on the CBS Television Network, including THE NFL ON CBS; college football, including the SEC ON CBS; college basketball, including the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship; golf, including The Masters®, PGA Championship and PGA TOUR; soccer, including the UEFA Champions League and NWSL; and CBS SPORTS SPECTACULAR.
In addition, the division includes CBS SPORTS NETWORK, the 24-hour cable home of CBS Sports which televises live sports programming throughout the year, including college football and basketball games, UEFA Champions League and Europa League action, Italy's Serie A matches, Concacaf national team competitions, as well as a full slate of original programming and studio coverage.
CBS Sports also delivers an extensive lineup of global soccer coverage on Paramount+, including every UEFA club competition match, all Serie A matches as well as Concacaf national team competitions, and produces INSIDE THE NFL for Paramount+. CBS Sports Digital's multi-platform offerings include CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps for mobile and connected TV devices; the 24/7 streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ; 247Sports; MaxPreps; CBS Sports fantasy games; and SportsLine.
We are seeking a Lead Product Designer to help craft the future of our CBS Sports web experiences! You'll be a key figure in a cross-functional product team while working alongside dedicated designers to help ship exceptional product experiences to our millions of users.
Lead Product Designers are true leaders within our teams. They contribute to providing unique product strategy, and direction, and seek to improve the entire customer journey right through from a product's information architecture to the finality of its micro-interactions. They not only get the opportunity to define the vision of the product but can carry that vision through execution to launch, witnessing the direct impact of their ideas at scale.
Find out more about Design at CBS Sports (https://bit.ly/3xBdIhr)
• Work with engineering and product leads to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, ensure design quality, and bring about contributions to product strategy.
• Develop sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to validate concepts and hypotheses with your end-users.
• Provide specs, interactive prototypes, and design requirements to developers.
• Maintain and contribute to a scalable design system.
• Communicate and present your work, aligning stakeholders, explaining your creative process, and how your final design aligns with the product goals.
• Be autonomous and take full ownership of your work every step of the way.
• 4+ years of experience working on consumer-facing products or similar. Please have a portfolio or PDF prepared in advance to reflect that work.
• Experience collaborating, iterating, and testing with Product and Engineering to discover and ship solutions that exceed user expectations.
• A strong understanding of UX standard methodologies.
• Possess a proven visual design sense and clean command over interaction design, typography, and motion.
• Experience working with and aligning different stakeholder groups around a common goal.
• You are a clear communicator.
• A passion for sports and gaming is always a plus!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn9y2k-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.