Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are the PMO for Paramount Streaming, which highlights unparalleled insight into transforming Agile Teams at Scale. Our program managers, release managers, project managers and scrum masters bring passion to iterative delivery and process while keeping our eyes on the goal and motivating one another to do the same. Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a PM to support all business units as a part of the Streaming PMO team. The main objective of the role is to lead the administration of the Jira Align tool, and to support the Agile practices and standardized use of related tools and data, such as Jira. This position will be committed to providing continuous outstanding support during the implementation, deployment, and management of Jira Align and related tools by gathering and understanding end user needs and solving their issues and helping to ensure that the tools' usage and data follows the standards and taxonomy established by the central Agile management office. Administration of the platform includes but is not limited to integrations with other required Agile management tools (i.e. Jira), SaaS & Cloud support, required data security provisions, and enabling standardization across the organization. The role will be encouraged to have previous hands-on experience with Jira Align, Jira and Structure.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
• As the Jira Align Administrator, you will work closely with end users, Agile teams, and leaders within PMO and across streaming to both implement and manage Jira Align effectively! This includes but is not limited to setting up and training new users, integrating Jira projects, facilitating Jira migrations, and ensuring overall governance of Jira Align usage.
• Create and conduct roles-based training for Jira and Jira Align for several agile release trains and leadership. Develop and maintain self-service training portal in Confluence.
• This role will bring a global mind-set and have a high comfort level working with and orchestrating a distributed team and management set-up. A structured and organized approach, as well as a strong sense of ownership will be the keys to success!
• Work with Agile team and planning leads to identify, define, and coordinate Agile tools and their deployment to ensure work aligns with organizational strategic goals and roadmap
• Utilize a structured, focused, and data-oriented process to identify root cause and solve problems across tools
• Effectively communicate status and progress to management and senior team
• Develop subject matter expertise and a deep knowledge of the tools, understand how they are to be used by the teams, and support standard methodologies to ensure rapid deployment and adoption of Jira Align
• Actively sharing relevant insights, knowledge, industry standard methodologies, and developments within your area of expertise across the organization
• Mitigate impediments that may impact successful product management and administration
• Partner with appropriate groups to ensure organizational readiness and ongoing support
• Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
What you bring to the team
You have –
• Hands-on experience and a deep knowledge of Agile development tools Jira, Structure & Jira Align (aka AgileCraft) is required
• Detailed understanding of how to configure and administer data and projects within Jira and Jira Align
• Experience with SQL for writing queries and creating reports
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google Suite
• Transformation and change management
• 2 - 5 years in transformational roles within a technology and/or entertainment services environment preferred
• Expert knowledge of Agile development/deployment and Scaled Agile (SAFe)
• Strong change management skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to cultivate support, lead change, and help drive acceptance across the organization
• Customer Support
• Support the Jira end-user community with integrating local Jira projects into Jira Align
• Strong mentorship and facilitation skills that will allow you to help train and onboard new end users
• Bachelor's Degree
• Scrum and/or and Scaled Agile certifications
• Operate with a ''can-do'' attitude within a dynamic and frequently changing organization
• Superb interpersonal and leadership skills working with business partners and end users across the organization
• Hard-working, self-managed, reliable, upbeat, hardworking, and motivated with the ability to work independently to deliver results
You might also have –
• Prior facilitation and training experience
• Knowledge of Cloud Platforms and SaaS platforms preferred
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9p4x-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.